Stuart Williams originally shared this post:□□□WEIRD MACRO TECHNIQUE(just another way to snap a shot)#MacroMonday w/ +Kerry Murphy +Kelli Seeger Kim Jennifer Eden Back in the days of trying "Everything," I came up with a winning combination of two pieces of glass for some amazing clear results. Of course, lighting and cam setting play a big role, but the two lenses were the key feature.A full size (67mm) wide angle Video Adapter mounted backwards inside the lens hood of my 70-200mm telephoto lens, allowed me to get really close and grab deep focus results.I can't describe the sizes and settings exactly, but I do encourage everyone to try all things new and use curiosity to achieve greatness . WE ARE USUALLY OUR OWN LIMITATIONSThe inner glory of a Tulip.More photos from Stuart W

Stuart Williams originally shared this post:□□□WEIRD MACRO TECHNIQUE
(just another way to snap a shot)
#MacroMonday w/ +Kerry Murphy +Kelli Seeger Kim Jennifer Eden

Back in the days of trying "Everything," I came up with a winning combination of two pieces of glass for some amazing clear results. Of course, lighting and cam setting play a big role, but the two lenses were the key feature.
A full size (67mm) wide angle Video Adapter mounted backwards inside the lens hood of my 70-200mm telephoto lens, allowed me to get really close and grab deep focus results.
I can't describe the sizes and settings exactly, but I do encourage everyone to try all things new and use curiosity to achieve greatness .
WE ARE USUALLY OUR OWN LIMITATIONS
The inner glory of a Tulip.More photos from Stuart W

Comments

  1. NEWER THAN NEW as in weird TECHNIQUES that has no LIMITATIONS are indeed CRAZY Matters MATTER !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts