... I AM THAT I AM !weblog2012webnet: I am a Member of Parliament, not a private investigator: WP chief Low | SingaporeScene - Yahoo!I AM THAT I AM ; ... chief Low Thia Khiang has revealed that he had neither the means nor right to investigate Yaw Shin Leong's private matters and private life, stressing that he is a Member of P...

... I AM THAT I AM !weblog2012webnet: I am a Member of Parliament, not a private investigator: WP chief Low | SingaporeScene - Yahoo!I AM THAT I AM ; ... chief Low Thia Khiang has revealed that he had neither the means nor right to investigate Yaw Shin Leong's private matters and private life, stressing that he is a Member of P...

Comments

  1. I AM THAT I AM ; ..chief Low Thia Khiang has revealed that he had neither the means nor right to investigate Yaw Shin Leong's private matters and private life, stressing that he is a Member of Parliament and not a private investigator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts